Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Red & Blue light on fetch box but blank screen

ANDR

I have perform hard reset several times but screen remains totally blank, fetch box is several years old.

Re: Red & Blue light on fetch box but blank screen

newline

Assuming you mean that the Standby light is blue (powered on) and the Internet light is red, the Fetch does not have an Internet connection. Perhaps you could supply a little more information like how you connect the Fetch to the net (Ethernet/wireless/etc) and what sort of Internet service you have (ADSL, Optus cable, NBN - FTTP/FTTC/FTTN/etc.

ANDR

Thanks Newline

I have wireless optus cable internet, my internet is working for everthing else tablet, phone & chrome.

newline

Assuming the Fetch is connecting by wireless and if you have done a hard reset, did you correctly reenter all the required details - Fetch activation code, wi-fi passphrase, etc?

If yes, then contact Optus as you may have a dud Fetch STB.

ANDR

Thanks Newline, I have been trying to contact Optus all day !!

Solution

Ray_YC

Do you mean via phone support?

If you have a social media account, send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, Chat with us or Message Us from your My Optus App under the Help menu.

All options can help with arranging a replacement box if required.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
16 Kudos
16 Kudos
11 Kudos
10 Kudos