cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Occasional Contributor Lysdexic
Occasional Contributor

Red AND blue light when I switch off

Today when I switched off the Fetch box I had a red and a blue light on the box, I have not seen that before, what does it mean?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Red AND blue light when I switch off

Did you turn the Internet off before the fetch box as that may explain the lights?

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Lysdexic
Occasional Contributor

No, my Optus NBN is permanently connected but thank you for the suggestion. I did wonder if something was still being recorded?

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

That would mean something is recording. Have you checked your recordings to see if anything was being recorded at that time?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Going from left to right, RED, BLUE, BLUE means something is recording, your internet is connected, and you have power to the Fetch Box. 

New Contributor bolton55
New Contributor

Both red and blue lights are on and cannot connect to fetch. Why not and what is the problem ?

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Hey @bolton55, sorry to hear you are unable to connect to Fetch. My advice would be to run through the troubleshooting guide and then escalate to Tech Support if the issues persist. They are available 24/7 on 131344 or via Live Chat.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors