Searching...

ReadyNAS files not playing on fetch tv mighty

James1969

My two fetch mightys have stopped playing files from my readyNAS since the 2.21 software update they tell me on the phone they are aware of this but have no fix for this yet!

how shocking is this pretty bad but at least they are aware of it. I’m told the fix time period will probably be days not weeks which is a relief at least.

just putting this out there for anyone else who is experiencing this

Re: ReadyNAS files not playing on fetch tv mighty

James1969

And I just noticed this bulletin saying 2019. The guy I spoke to said they will probably roll back as they have been getting heaps of calls.

petergdownload

Yes the fact that this bug some how escaped notice before all boxes got force updated was surprising. But the official announcement that it would probably be looked at in 3 or 4 months was met with some incredulity. 

Let's hope Optus move fast as the longer the wait the more customers will have started using the new features of this rollout and will be rightfully annoyed to see them suddenly disappear.

Peter Gillespie

James1969

what are the other new features?

petergdownload

Stream FTA TV from a mighty to a mini.

Also much improved Bluetooth for different sounds to multi viewers and sending sounds to your own speakers.

Definitely good stuff but not at the expense of existing functionality imo.

Peter Gillespie

ally_angel

.. and still FETCH are supporting absolutely NO FILES through the NAS and it is now January

What a disappointment !!!!!!!!!

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
75 Kudos
71 Kudos
23 Kudos
18 Kudos
17 Kudos