Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Help for Order Delivery, Activation and your First Bill

I have recently activated my new NBN account and I am waiting for the fetch box to arrive.

I have received a second modem but not the fetch box.

I have rung my local store as during a live chat whilst activating I informed them of this. They told me to return the second modem to the local Optus store. However the store said to contact customer service as they could not accept the modem. I will need to get from customer service a prepaid postage bag from Optus to sent it back and to imform that I still have not received the fetch box.

I suspect that instead of sending the fetch I have been sent a second modem by mistake.

Can I have this rectified please.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Help for Order Delivery, Activation and your First Bill

This is not something that we can currently assist with here on the forum. If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos