I just installed my TV Fetch today, and after watching a show for one hour ten this bloody message on the screen channels currently in sleep mode after 3 hours. I'm very frustrated, angry and very annoying about this cabbage TV Fetch. Can't even turn off and I tried to press any keys to return to channel but not work at all. Cosh my hubby nearly throw this bloody TV Fetch outside the window. Now I'm go back to watch my normal channels in my TV without this TV Fetch. Not happy at all about this bloody cabbage stuff
1. Bring up the main menu by pressing the menu button.
2. Go over to Manage, then down to Settings.
3. On the settings page, go down to Network and select that.
4. Go to the bandwidth tab, and take the tick out of 'enabled'.
5. Press exit on the remote, and enjoy your cabbage.
Also if the Fetch box becomes unresponsive to button presses, pull out the power for 30 seconds, then plug it back in. Everything will work again then.
There is no option for bandwidth in the "network" settings. I use Wifi connection. How do I remove sleep mode on this fetch tv box, please????