Searching...

Quota free Fetch TV apps

Mongoose69

A while back a tech support rep told me that any data used via the Fetch TV box is quota free. Tonight I happened to see a reply to a question that said that didn't apply for YouTube and SBS.

Which is correct? 

Re: Quota free Fetch TV apps

Davelew

Hi

Look at this link:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Blog/Stream-Yes-TV-by-Fetch-without-using-your-plan-s-data/ba-p/205...

Data free doesn't apply to SBS and You Tube.   Check what plan you are on and have a look at what apps aee data free.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Mongoose69

That sucks. So about all I can do quota free is Netflix and occasionally ABC. No Stan subscription unfortunately 

SamSam

Maybe speak to sales about your plan? Optus only offer unlimited data on fixed bundles now so you might be able to switch over to one of those and never worry about it again? 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
64 Kudos
60 Kudos
21 Kudos
21 Kudos
17 Kudos