cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor ColinG
Occasional Contributor

Quickflix App on Fetch TV

Hi   When will Fetch TV get the Quickflix app for streaming movies ?  It is the largest Australian SVOD, been here years before Netflix and Stan, yet we have an American Company and Stan (owned by Channel Nine, who, by the way own a share in Quickflix), and yet we don't have Channel Nine on the Catch-up TV.  Quickflix has the largest catalogue, compared to any of the others, over 60,000 titles, including Game of Thrones and other Netflix in-house productions, and employs Australians whereas Netflix doesn't.   Come on Fetch TV, 3 or 4 apps doesn't really cut it.  Someone needs to talk to Jessica Hill, Quickflix's Marketing Manager .   But again, why doesn't Fetch Tv have it?  

4 Replies
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Re: Quickflix App on Fetch TV

Hey ColinG,

I haven't heard of anything on the cards for this as yet but we will let you know if anything changes. Also passing this onto the product manager too.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor ColinG
Occasional Contributor

Hi  Hollie

Would be really interested to know any follow up. I read where a recent survey now show that nearly 40% of Streaming subscribers have one or more providers due to the differing ranges of content. Better to tie up a contra-deal today before some-one else does 🙂   I confess we have Quickflix and not Netflix at home, but would access the Quckflix streaming via the Fetch TV Box it was available.

With thanks

0 Kudos
Contributor Xcelplus
Contributor

It would be nice if we could install our own apps on the FetchTV boxes? Then we could add a Quickflix app?

Presumably there is probably already a way to do this... but I have no idea what that might be.

I have the new V3 box... and it's much better than the V2 box... which seemed to spend it's life crashing or not playing because the box had run out of buffered data. The V3 box should be smart enough to allow some customer customisation?

🙂

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Apologies for the delay getting back to you @Xcelplus. Thanks for sending through your feedback. We're always looking to improve your customer experience with Yes TV by Fetch. I've tagged your post as feedback, which will be looked at in due course by our reporting team. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM us here.

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos