cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Purchased Movie on Fetchbox won't play

So I purchased Wreck it Ralph just over a week ago and it been working fine but today I've gone to start it and instead of a 'play' button  it only has 'resume' and when i press that button it goes right to the end of the movie and freezes.  I have tried rewinding, going backwards, hell I've even gone so far as to completely reset the Fetch box but it is still doing this.

Anyone else had these issues? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Purchased Movie on Fetchbox won't play

Hey @BusyMum - When you say you reset the Fetch box, did you do a soft reset or just a power cycle?
If you just switched it off and on again, I'd recommend trying a soft reset via the instructions here.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I did all of that, a soft reset as well as completely resetting the box, re-adding my activation codes but it is still doing exactly the same thing. Seems to me there is some issue with the movie from the point at which it originated and needs to be reset there maybe?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Ah, I see what you mean here. The best thing to do at this stage would be to raise this directly with our TV & Content team HERE, or via 1800230158. They should be able to fix this one up for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors