Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Problem with activation on fetch tv

I have a post-paid mobile account with Optus, so i thought i would give the fetch tv a try which was the worst mistake i made, just one thing i would like to know are you allowed to have a mighty box that can record on a post-paid account because they let me order it and i got the device it worked for half a day and then the fun began Optus has now shown me there true colour, Thursday morning i woke up to box not active to ring Optus which i was told all different storeys then end of the day i was told wait 24 hours and it will work, so Friday morning still wasn’t working i rang Optus got all the stories again 11 o’clock came and there was a knock on the door for two parcels they were two mini fetch tv so i tried to activate them they wouldn’t activate end story I’m not interested in fetch tv and after my contract finishes I’m porting out you guys have left a sour taste in my mouth especially with the that Indian call centre.

I’ve now got 4 fetch tv boxes that need returning.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Problem with activation on fetch tv

Hey @zwarr98, sorry to hear of the run around you've had with your Yes TV by Fetch services. Mighty boxes can't be provisioned against a mobile service so I will need to check our system to get a better understanding of what's happened here. Please send me a private message with the below information and I'll follow up asap.

Full Name:
DOB:
Account Number:
Are You The Primary Account Holder: Yes/No

4 x Fetch Serial Numbers: 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Problem with activation on fetch tv

Hi I have sent through my account details if you require anything else just let me know. 

Thanks

0 Kudos