Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Ahmenhotep
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Problem watching Optus sport.

I used to have a paid sub to Optus sport but cancelled it a year ago.  Both my mobile accounts have Premium Optus Sport as active.

I want to watch the world cup in a web browser on a pc.  I don't wish to Chrome Cast.  So what's the problem here?

Optus Sport:

Status Active
Price Included in your pack
Your username is: NO_EMAILXXXXXXXXX@OPTUS.COM.AU (numerals removed and replaced with x)

I check my eligibility and it says:

Optus Sport access is currently active on your plan. To manage your Optus Sport login details:

• Go to the Optus Sport homepage
  • Click the Login | Signup button at the top-right of the screen
  • Once the login page appears, click on "I can't sign in!"
I follow the directions but using the NO_EMAIL username produces nothing. At least nothing visible and requesting a password reset produces no response at my registered email.
If I use my registered email and optus password I can sign into the page BUT I get this:

Your premium access has expired
Upgrade now to watch this video.
Get Premium.

Now I have gone round and round and round and had very unhelpful converstations with people from the sub-continent that just don't understand what I want (they do want me off the phone quick and also an acknowledgement of how helpful they've been though).

Help please.  Please.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kartika

Re: Problem watching Optus sport.

Hey @ Ahmenhotep, sorry to hear about your Optus sport subscription issue. Please PM us here your phone number / account number, full name and date of birth so that we can look into this for you.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors