Searching...

Premier League replay (not on-demand) schedule - Round 13 2018

Scouser

Hello - any idea where Optus publishes the times it will replay the Premier League games that it does not offer on-demand? Specifically, I want to know what time tomorrow (Nov 25) it will show tonight's Watford v Liverpool match.

Many thanks

Re: Premier League replay (not on-demand) schedule - Round 13 2018

chloesok

Hey @Scouser, thanks for reaching out. For more information on the current Premier League 2018/2019 season fixtures, including available match replay times, please check out this guide. 

If there's anything else we could do to assist in the mean time, please let us know.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Scouser

Hi @chloesok - thanks for your reply. The guide you referred me to says it’s for Round 11, not Round 13. That explains why no matter how much I Googled and searched, I couldn’t find a result showing a schedule for Round 13, 2018/19. Anyway, it looks like there is not even a replay of the Watford - Liverpool game scheduled, so it was a case of getting up at 2am to watch it live or missing it entirely. That is disappointing.

Highlighted

Tano

Thanks for alerting us @Scouser, we'll need to get that amended.

The Watford v Liverpool is actually available On Demand this week, only matches that aren't available on-demand have dedicated replay times, whereas on demand games are available to view at your convenience throughout the week, until the start of the next round. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Scouser

So what am I to make of the page I was referred to, which first of all incorrectly is labelled Round 11, when it should be Round 13, and which says the game is NOT available on demand (and is not being replayed)? Based on this information I was misled into getting up at 2am to watch live, believing it to be my only option. Is it asking too much to expect you to get your own schedules correct?

Tano

@Scouser, it notes round 11, but the schedule is for round 13. I've raised this to be amended. However aside from that the information is correct: the Watford v Liverpool is listed as On Demand, and is currently available for on demand viewing. 

Scouser

In addition, the home screen on the Optus Sport Apple TV app shows a number of matches tagged as ON DEMAND and the Watford-Liverpool match doesn’t have that tag. Apart from being psychic, there’s really no easy way to follow what on earth you think you’re showing us, or when you’re showing it. So yeah, you really do need to fix it. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
49 Kudos
33 Kudos
27 Kudos
14 Kudos
9 Kudos