Searching...

Premier League Tipping Competition

Chieftain

Hey,

I just got second place in the Premier League Tipping competition. Does anyone know how I claim my prize?

Cheers

Re: Premier League Tipping Competition

Shae

Did you manage to claim this? If not, please post back and I'll see if I can reach out to one of the Mod's for you.

Cheers

Highlighted

Chieftain

The claim process is a little vague. I have received an email saying that Optus are having trouble sourcing the prizes and to be patient. I have a couple of Optus stores close by though and am happy to go and collect them from there if that helps?

Thanks.

Toomey

Your prize would need to be sent out so they will courier it directly to you. I've had a few of these requests before and although there may be delays, they've always come through.

You've been waiting a while now so shoot me a private message with your email address, full name and contact number. I'll message the team that handle this for an update.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
57 Kudos
50 Kudos
21 Kudos
14 Kudos
12 Kudos