Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Anil04
New Contributor
New Contributor

Premier League Live Stream Error

I am unable to live stream the premier league matches on my PC. I don't know if it's the antivirus but my account seems to be fine because it works well on the phone but somehow can't seem to get it to work on the Laptop. The live channel just doesn't work. I have cleared my cache and browsing history and tried to turn off the antivirus. Both don't seem to have any effect.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Mike-N
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Premier League Live Stream Error

Hey @Anil04

Sorry to hear you're having issues on your PC. What browser are you using and have you tried using a different browser? We list a number of steps to trouble shoot playback issues on PC here. Please run through these and if you're unable to resolve the issue, post back here with some more details regarding the error so we can take a further look into it for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Anil04
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks mike. I have tried the solutions suggested. I have not been able to update the Widevine Content Decryption Module as it says Component not updated. But I have removed and reinstalled the latest versions of chrome and firefox and the stream does no t work on both. 

0 Kudos
AlexRH
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Oh no 😞 That's disappointing to hear, @Anil04.

If that's the case and you're still having trouble, please raise this with our TV & Content crew HERE so we can investigate a bit further. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos