Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor omz747
Occasional Contributor

Re: Poor Quality on Fetch TV

From the Optus router straight to the set top box

0 Kudos
Moderator Tris

Have you tried running the diagnostic test? You can find it under Settings > Run diagnostics test. Could you post back the results? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor omz747
Occasional Contributor

Hi Tris

All tests completed successfully. No issues found 

not sure what the issue is very annoying even the FTA channels look sub standard now where near HD 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thanks for confirming @omz747 - looks like we'll have to escalate this one for you. Can you PM me your full name, DOB and username?

0 Kudos
New Contributor Wazza007
New Contributor

Hi Sam

Did you ever get your poor quality TV issue on Fetch resolved?

I have just bought a new TV and I can see a big difference between FTA channels on Fetch to directly on the TV.

I am thinking of ditching Fetch TV for a service that has a better quality box.

Cheers Wazza

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

It's weird for you that your Fetch TV is showing what can only be described as a poor signal. 
When it comes to Streamed channels, the quality of the connection is what matters. Most streamed channels require 4mbps for a clear HD picture. 
I have a mighty with my video settings on the Fetch set to 4K (2160p/60) and the picture is fine for me. 
FTA looks terrible on normal channels so I only watch HD channels if anything these days anyway. 
Try doing a FTA channel test too, could be just the antenna needs a little repositioning. 

0 Kudos