Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Antdude
New Contributor
New Contributor

Platforms for Optus Sport?

So what platforms is Optus Sport available on? Optus don't really make that clear. I don't have or want Apple TV and don't want to watch sport on a phone. XBox One?

Cheers,

Ant.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SamSam
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Platforms for Optus Sport?

They make it pretty clear here - https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/custom/page/page-id/EPL-Support/Answer?id=7062&typename=EXTERNAL

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
SamSam
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

BTW the cheapest and best option in my opinion if you don't have any of those is Chromecast. Real handy to have around the house otherwise HDMI from your laptop to TV is generally something a lot of people will have in the home

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Antdude
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks, HDMI from laptop to TV looks to be the way to go, or Chromecast as you say.

Cheers,

Ant.

0 Kudos