Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
Contributor Howard
Contributor

Picture in picture EPL games

Ok I  posted this in December 2017 and never received a reply....Any chance that the picture in picture screens on the Optus Sport website for the EPL can have an option to have bigger screens... would rather have the option to have bigger screens and fewer multiple games

thanks 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Moderator Aman_B

Re: Picture in picture EPL games

Hi @ Howard - You can opt to watch one game only as a full screen and toggle between games/screens but unfortunately  the size can't be changed.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Contributor Howard
Contributor

I know you can't change the in picture screen size, that's why I asked the question. What I want you to do is pass on this suggestion to your web team and see if they can in the future provide the option of a bigger picture in picture option as i think it would improve the veiwing experience. Thaks  

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Ah okay. I can see @Aman_B has already flagged the post as feedback for our developers. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor raymutcas
New Contributor

Whats the point of having a picture in picture option if you cant see the secondary screen because its too small? Very annoying please fix asap and please fix the overall picture quality to the hd standard it was back when foxtel had it. 

0 Kudos