Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Paper bills & Fetch Mini

Good evening, 

I've just been reading my emails, and came across one from you guys giving me the option to stop paper bills.  The strange thing is, I haven't received a paper bill for YEARS! and you've been charging my $2.20 per month.  How do I go about fixing this? and will you refund me all the payments I have been making ?

I have a Fetch mini on my account & have been to a store to to see about returning it.  apparently I have to do this online also.  Are you able to redirect me to who may help me?

Thank you so much 

Cath Horlin

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Paper bills & Fetch Mini

Very odd they are charging you while not receiving paper bills. You need to contact Optus directly (this is a public forum) because I'd say there's an issue with your account that will need to be investigated. The same people will be able to help with the returning of your fetch box to.

You can call on 133937 or my preference is live chat via http://yesopt.us/chat2us

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Paper bills & Fetch Mini

Have you set up a direct debit with Optus? if not then the $2.20 charge will likely be related to that. Optus charges $2.20 for No Direct Debit OR Paper bills but not both (i.e. a max possible charge of $2.20 not $4.40)

If you have DD in place and haven't been getting paper bills then Optus will refund the amounts.

To return the mini contact Optus directly (Optus Facebook, Livechat, etc.) They'll send a satchel out.

Peter Gillespie