Searching...

PS4 App

Onlyhere4EPL

I assume you have heard this many many times, but please! Pass on the message that optus sport needs an app on the playstation 4 I know there is one for the Xbox so ffs get one for the ps4 so i don't have to just watch it on my little laptop screen! Not worth my money otherwise come on people its been more than 2 whole god damn years, And NO I will not pay over $500 for a fetch tv. Get it together the community has been asking this since the inception of your Hikacking of the EPL

Re: PS4 App

Davelew

Hi

$50 for Chromecast dongle?

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Re: PS4 App

[ Edited ]
petergdownload

Probably the best suggestion by @Davelew.

Are you paying $15 a month for optus Sport now?

Or perhaps grab a mini for 6 months free (All games are now on demand so no need to record them) - Not sure if this offer would work if you don't already have a Fetch Mighty but I suspect Optus are more concerned with not giving out a cheap mini than ensuring you have at least two units.

You could also just buy a refurbished unit from Fetch direct for $129. It won't play Optus free Fetch packs but should let you watch the EPL

Peter Gillespie

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
51 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
12 Kudos