Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Overcharged and not happy

Optus has kindly charged approx $180 for not returning my old fetch set top box after receiving a new one following moving onto the NBN.  This follows being overcharged on my previous bill by over $120 for some other reason I still don't understand - at least that amount ultimately credited back to me.  2 bills so far, overcharged twice (by 50% and 120%). 

Anyway, Toll tracking shows that the old set top box was in fact been delivered to the optus warehouse on 12 July.  Is there a way I can quickly resolve this matter without having to spend hours on the phone or live chatting?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Overcharged and not happy

Hey, 

It would be best to contact Optus for assistance. The charge for not returning the device so they need to manually apply the adjustment once they confirm the returned device. Their direct number is 133937. Or you can also contact them via chat, please go to: http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

Hope it helps. 

Cheers.

Chris. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Overcharged and not happy

Hello @KT101

I'm sorry to hear that you've been charged for the non-return of your Fetch device. If you still require assistance with this, please send us a private message confirming your phone number, full name and date of birth. Thank you and sorry for the delay!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos