Searching...
Highlighted

Ordered Mighty Fetch but told current Fetch must be deactivated before they will ship Mighty??

Dave_on_Optus

Hi,

I've switched to nbn on $80 plan and just called to follow up delivery of Fetch TV. I was told our existing fetch would need to be cancelled and we would then be without TV for 7-10 days until Mighty arrived.

We had wanted to keep existing box for multi-room. When ordering I had been told, and website shows image of, multi-room set up with Mighty and Gen2.

This seems a bit crazy, has anyone else experienced this??

Cheers
David

Re: Ordered Mighty Fetch but told current Fetch must be deactivated before they will ship Mighty??

KDAJSTAR

Yes I was forced to upgrade to a new fetch series 2 box and had my service cut off for 10 days !!!! Until the new box arrived - I then lost every series and movie I had previously purchased on my first fetch box - would expect more from

Optus 10 days with no TV !!! I was happy to pay and keep the first box but was forced into deactivating my service and waiting for a new box to be sent 

Re: Ordered Mighty Fetch but told current Fetch must be deactivated before they will ship Mighty??

Dave_on_Optus
Thanks KDAJSTAR - exactly what I want to avoid, very frustrating for you!! I actually have the Gen 2 box, so according to website this is compatible with multi-room http://www.optus.com.au/shop/entertainment/tv-movies/fetch-tv/multiroom i'll keep chasing answer -worse case, if website advertising is incorrect and can't multi-room, then send new box and deactivate old one once new box active! Cheers 👍
Post a Reply
iPhone X now available to order

Stock will be limited.Read More

Top Contributors
9 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos