Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Williamtell
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optusnet fetch no pic with Onkyo receiver

I just hooked up my new Optus fetch box via HTML cable to my new Onkyo receiver - I get sound but no pic.

all other devices work fine - DVD player, computer.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Gen_R
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Optusnet fetch no pic with Onkyo receiver

Hey Williamtell - we'd not be able to provide support for 3rd party hardware, sorry. Best of luck though. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Davelew
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Optusnet fetch no pic with Onkyo receiver

Hi

I have a modern tv set with HDMI ARC (audio return channel) and this allows me to set up my TV and devices incuding sound bar as this rough (very) TV.pngsketch.  What I do need to do is when I switch to the HDMI port my fetch box is connected to is to change the input on my sound bar to HDMI.

Have a try and if you want any further info PM me and we can arrange a more instant way of communication.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors