Searching...

Optus tv fetch box

Chantelle94

Im just wondering when I will receive my fetch box? It's been over a month since my service has been connected and was told that it will be here within 10 days after connection. I've been patient. But im still paying for a service that I haven't received. 

Re: Optus tv fetch box

Toomey

Oh dear, I would of expected it to come through by now. Have you contacted the deliveries team? They're available on 1300760016 and should be able to see what's going on with your box. Let us know how you go.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Chantelle94

Hi, i have called and spoken to someone at first couldnt find my order then after being transfered to multipul people finally found it and all was said was that it would be here in a week. But that was over a week ago now. 

Highlighted

Chantelle94

Hi i have called and spoken to someone at first they couldnt find my order but than after being transferred to multiple people they finally found it and all was said was that it would be here at my address within a week but that was way over a week. I just want the service i am paying for.

Saief

Hi Chantelle94, I had exactly same issue and waited over 1.5 months with multiple phone calls. Found out there was system error but no practical outcome. Then went to ombudsman and I received fetch tv box in less than a week with cr refund for service.

Optus needs to improve it's terrible management.

Scott_M

Hi Chantelle, I'm sorry you are having so much trouble. Have you received the unit yet? Since you have tried calling with no luck, perhaps you could send a private message to us with your username/phone number and DOB. I'll check it out for you. Scott

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
58 Kudos
53 Kudos
21 Kudos
14 Kudos
12 Kudos