Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus sports

I sign up for the iPad $35 10g yesterday with Optus sports the store person said I will receive an email to activate Optus sports in 4 hours but I have not receive any email to activate yet. also try this like an put my number detail in come up We've encountered a problem, and we're working to rectify it as soon as possible. Please try again later. 

https://manage.sport.optus.com.au/signup/index.html

How how do I get Optus sports working 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Optus sports

It can take some time to catch up for a new service. I'd wait a couple of days and try again

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Highlighted
Blog Author

Hi @PN88, you can try register your service for Optus Sport via the Optus Sport eligibility link here. We'll SMS a validation code and you'll be prompted to set your login. If you run into any issues, let us know. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Cool just try it now an it works the link, use my detail from last seasons. Log in to my account it's says subscribers is enabled. What dose this mean (TI May 17) next to my phone number 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Hmm, are you able to send us a private message with your account details? You just need to click on my profile handle and hit message. I'll try and get it fixed for you. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Sent you a private msg 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

We've just replied back @PN88, we'll continue chatting there.