Searching...

Optus sports App for Playstation 4 and Xbox One

RoseBae

If you can introduce an optus sports app for the playstation store and xbox store. So we can watch the World Cup and EPL on our consoles. Channel 7, Channel 9 and 10 have it, so do SBS.  So I feel you guys should to. I know alot of people who would use it.

Re: Optus sports App for Playstation 4 and Xbox One

GuyCS

Hi @RoseBae - thanks for reaching out and for the feedback. We're constantly striving to provide the best experience for all our Optus Sport subscribers, so I'll ensure your feedback is passed on to our TV & Content team for assessment. 

Thanks again!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Re: Optus sports App for Playstation 4 and Xbox One

Anatidaephobik

This is essentially the same reply Optus gave in 2016, simply reworded with a "this will be passed on" (copy and pasted below). Never gunna happen unfortunately -.-

"Hey Guys,

Really appreciate your feedback on this, we're continually looking at exciting ways to provide our customers access to Premier League and other content but at the moment this isn't avaiable though X-Box."

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
17 Kudos
16 Kudos
11 Kudos
11 Kudos