cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor fabulous
New Contributor

Optus sport

I am with Optus but not at the right level of subscription to get Optus sport word cup soccer coverage.

I am wondering if someone on here would be happy to share their details just for the time of the world cup

Tel:*moderated*

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Optus sport

Hey @fabulous, I have removed your mobile number from public view. Please make sure you stick within the community guidelines when posting.

Anyone can access Optus Sport, even if they aren't an Optus customer. Depending on your services with Optus, Optus Sport may be included, but if it's not, you can add it to your account for $15 a month.

Sharing a subscription with someone wouldn't work as you can only view 1 concurrent stream at a time.

Feel free to send me a private message with the below details if you would like me to review your subscription options.

Full Name:
DOB:
Account  Number:

Email Address:
Are You The Primary Account Holder: Yes/No

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor fabulous
New Contributor

Toomey

Thanks for your reply. My point was more sharing with someone who is entitled to Optus sport but is not using it 

Can you please let me know If I can only pay the $15 for period 15/06 - 15/07 or does it need to be from beginning of the month ?

When I try to login on to Optus sport and register it doesn't work. 

Can someone call me about it ?

0 Kudos
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

You can pay in one month batches minimum.

Not sure but check under myaccount - entertainment menu to ensure Optus sport is activated.

You'll need to call optus yourself, they won't call you.

Suggest you try live chat as it's 24/7

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos