Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor Benny93
Occasional Contributor

Optus sport

I got an s8 plus today on a 2 year plan with all the goods and ive downloaded optus sport as that was the main reason for gettin the phone/plan and it wont let me login or register. it doesn't accept my email to be valid even though its the same gmail login that ive used to set the rest of the phone up. Im confused.

0 Kudos
17 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Optus sport

Hi @Benny93, glad to hear you've come aboard 🙂 We'd need you to register the service for Optus Sport via →  https://manage.sport.optus.com.au/signup/index.html?_ga=2.104338752.1990617589.1501564193-1486975376.... You'll be sent a verification code via SMS, we'll then take you through the account registration process. Let us know if you run into any issues. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I clicked the link and filled the information correctly and hit "send me sms" then it pops up in red writing saying that is experiencing a problem? 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Im not sure if thats you trying to reply to me in a private massage? It wont let me open them either?

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hmm, wouldn't of been us @Benny93, send us a private message with your account details. We need your full name, DOB and mobile number, we'll see if we can help out form our end. 

If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

How do i private message.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@Benny93, click on my profile handle and you'll be given the option to send us a PM. 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

It doesn't give me that option. Its not accepting anything i put into it. I called optus for help and they had no clue. They first my email isn't on the system and then they found it and reset it and said if i have more trouble to call them back. Im honestly fed up and about to put it back into box. I didn't get the best thing in the shop to sit here for hours and for it not to work. 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hmm, are you able to try these instructions for us → https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Yes-Crowd-FAQ-s/What-is-a-Private-Message-PM-and-how-do-I-send-one/...

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

It just says in red writing " an invalid set of parameters has been set in this URL"

0 Kudos