Searching...

Optus sport resubscribe every month

Caz161

Hi, I subscribe to optus sport and every month i have to resubscribe. I thought it carried over every month until I cancel.

Thanks in advance 

Caroline 

Re: Optus sport resubscribe every month

GuyCS

Hey @Caz161 - Optus Sport subscriptions should be automatically renewed each month. When you say you have to resubscribe, are you creating a new account (i.e. using a different email address)?

If a payment wasn't able to be processed, that may suggest why the subscription wouldn't auto-renew. 

Can you also confirm how you purchase your subscription? Is this via the Google Play store or Apple App store? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Caz161

Hi,

When I go on to watch, it says I must pay for the subscription. Using same email address. So I click and subscribe the 14.99 again using my Google play.

Thanks 

PhilC

Hi @Caz161, just to clarify is this service attached to an Optus account or you subscribe directly through the Google Play store? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Caz161

Google play store 

Dan_C

Hmm, really odd Smiley Frustrated

All subscriptions (including Optus Sport) purchased via the Google Play Store should automatically be renewed each month. Can I get you to check if there's an auto renew date logged?

1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store Google Play.
  2. Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
  3. Tap Menu Menuand then Subscriptions.

You should be able to find the auto renew date here.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Caz161

Yes I have an auto renew date. Always have. But when the date comes, it hasn't auto renewed.

chloesok

This does sound really strange, @Caz161.

Just to clarify, do you have an active/current payment method set up with your Google Account? If so, we may need to advise getting in touch with the Google Play Help team directly in regards to this one. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
62 Kudos
60 Kudos
21 Kudos
17 Kudos
16 Kudos