Searching...
Highlighted

Optus sport app design

Halffull

A question for the Optus sport app developer team.......to make provision for making or adding a play list,,,,(YouTube) so as to be able to add and play one after another the short video clips or mini matches that are available. Very fustrating having to click on a One minute Thirty second video clip and then click on another video clip when the first clip has finished, too time consuming so I tend not to watch them, which seems like a waste of potentially good content. Thoughts?

Re: Optus sport app design

Dan_C

You know what @Halffull, I really like the idea.

That's really good point, given the amount of content that's available it seems natural to implement a playlist like feature.

I'll send the team an email with your feedback. I can't promise an immediate response, but I'm sure we'll get something eventually. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
16 Kudos
16 Kudos
11 Kudos
10 Kudos