pappas3
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus services have been disconnected

All my Optus services have been disconnected:

Home Phone

Internet

Pay TV

Can someone explain why, all bills have been paid? We got a msg on the home phone yesterday about NBN but we thought it was a scam.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Optus services have been disconnected

Optus disconnect cable services 3 months after your address becomes NBN ready. You should have received a letter from Optus advising you of the disconnect date and informing you to switch to NBN before that date.

As for the phone call, its hard to say as there are definitely a lot of NBN spam phone calls going around. I have personally received a ton of those, but have also received one official one from Optus, but that was probably a month or so before the disconnect date.

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Optus services have been disconnected

Hi pappas3,

As per the above response you should/would have been notified if that is the reason why.

Please contact us to look at your options.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos