Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor micmit
Occasional Contributor

Optus promotions - Variety Pack Channel Free in August

I received the text on my mobile which reads "Get every Variety Pack channel free this August on Fetch. That's an extra 10 channels to explore at no extra cost. Check it out  offer.optus.com.au/fetch2/vO8Ru6WB4uW2"

Currently I am on broadband bundle $80 per month with Knowledge Pack  and Optus Sports for free.

I can see this ad on fetch TV also.

But why Variety Pack shows only  TCL  in my configuration ? 

Also the text "$6.00p/month - to subscribe to this pack, launch any program from this guide" is confusing.  I guess, it may be disregarded , and I am not going to be charged.

I was unable to receive the answer either in Optus chat or after redirection by talking to someone else in Fetch team.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor micmit
Occasional Contributor

Re: Optus promotions - Variety Pack Channel Free in August

Silly of me, I don't watch Fetch TV much, and hid the channels for unsubsribed packs, including Free to air many months ago. There is the option in Settings.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Optus promotions - Variety Pack Channel Free in August

Thanks for the update @micmit. I'm sorry we couldn't get to you sooner, but I'm glad it's been figured out.

If you have any other questions about the offer (or anything else for that matter), please shout out! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors