Why does my Optus fetch box keep restarting at all different random times now
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Optus fetch box

Hi Jordi0809,

Probably same reason as other appliances, they can become faulty. Hopefully that's not the case with yours.

Try unplugging it for 30 seconds and reconnected it and performing a soft reset.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Jordi0809
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thank you so have tried that and it’s still happening all the time.
So you know how I go about ordering a new box
0 Kudos
RM0085
New Contributor
New Contributor

@Ray_YC  I have had to do a soft reset but am unable to locate my activation code in order to set it up again. I am unable to access assistance online or over the phone due to COVI-19, any idea how I can get my activation code?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

You'll need a replacement unit. When we organise replacement set-top-boxes, we also send out a pre-paid return kit. That's so you can return the faulty Fetch box back to our warehouse. 

Right now, it's going to be diffuclt. Our general customer care team process these orders. Right now, they're prioritising critical enquiries. Unfortunately, you might have to hang on a little longer. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

In the meantime please see Find Your Fetch Activation Code

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos