Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Optus fetch box not activated

Normally within 24-48 hours of your primary service activation i.e. NBN Broadband, 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Dan, based on my first invoice being issued and paid on the 15th March and multiple failed attempts to contact the fetch team and being advised of receiving a call back within 24 hours on two occasions which I did not. Can you please advise my options to getting this rectified? Thanks
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi, can you please advise how I can cancel my Optus broadband and fetch account as you have been unable to deliver the service I have agreed too?
0 Kudos
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Suggest you write (as online seems a bit in disarray)

PO Box 306 Salisbury South 5106 SA

Keep a copy of the details. Optus should confirm in a few weeks.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

They were quick to give me a call and sign me up, but they are impossible to call or email for any form of assistance, I honestly don’t know how a business can survive with such poor and little assistance.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

I'm sorry @ROBBO0578, 

Our customer care teams have been given the following directive:

We unfortunately can only respond to critical enquiries at the moment. Our focus is on keeping all of our customers connected during this time, so we are prioritising customers with the following issues:

• you can’t make or receive calls,
  • you don’t have a working internet connection or are concerned about being disconnected,
  • you are experiencing financial hardship, ID theft or are reporting illegal activity related to your service, such as incorrect porting, or
  • you need help due to a medical condition.

I know it's not ideal, but you'll have to hang on a little while longer.

More info here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have been battling since 17 March - no help from Optus! I have had it with optus after 10 years!!!!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Yep I’ve still had no luck getting this resolved, I’ve since found out the fetch IT department is in India currently in lockdown due to covid19, no one in Australia is able to assist, absolute joke
0 Kudos