Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor Shirken
New Contributor

Optus emails

I have had problems sorting fetch tv  and now I am getting emails that doesn’t give a subject only reference numbers that I cannot find on my account any ideas where I can find where they refer to without having to keep phoning 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Optus emails

They're likely automated email triggered by changes to your MYACCOUNT settings (either by you or staff). e.g. Changing your account nickname will result in a silly "Your Order has been Processed" email. Optus need to sort that properly IMO.

If your Fetch issues appear to be working then there's likely little you need to fillow up?

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Moderator GuyCS

Re: Optus emails

Hey @Shirken - are you able to provide some more detail around the emails you've received? If they contain account sensitive information, it'll be best to shoot us a private message. If possible, a screenshot/photo would be helpful. We'll be able to confirm what those emails are referring to. 

You also mentioned you're having trouble with your Fetch. Can you please clarify what the issue is and if it's still occurring? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos