Searching...

Optus charging for sbs on demand through fetch tv

Clf295

Why do I have to pay to watch shows on sbs on demand through fetch tv when I can stream for free on iPad?

Re: Optus charging for sbs on demand through fetch tv

Davelew

Hi

You don't, there is no subscription for SBS on any platform.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

SamSam

This is the second thread I've seen people talking about this. I need to test tonight now but there shouldn't be any cost as Dave has said. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

Davelew

@SamSam

I'm wondering if it the warning that comes up sometimes to say you are using data against your allowance.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

SamSam

That's the only thing I can think of but that's always been there so not sure why there's been 2 threads in 2 days about it now.

Maybe just a coincidence 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

Davelew

Hi @SamSam

Just tried on my Fetch and just got the warning about the data.

Clf295

This is definitely not a data warning.  I am wanting to watch a specific series which is free streaming on my iPad but fetch is requiring $32.98 payment to watch on sbs on demand.

why?????

Davelew

What is the series and I will try it when I get back to my house

Clf295

The handmaids tale season2

Davelew

I can see what is happening.

When you do your search for the program select 'the handmaid's tale'and not 'the handmaid's tale season 2. Once you have selected the program it gives you the choice of all the episodes from both series without charge.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
53 Kudos
50 Kudos
21 Kudos
14 Kudos
11 Kudos