Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Occasional Contributor dizz74
Occasional Contributor

Optus Tv featuring Foxtel Channels

Will Optus Tv in the near future feature Foxtel Channels, or will Optus go on its own increasing its own channel line up. Any news of new channels coming to 2018 Optus Tv. Enjoying the small line up on Optus Tv at the moment. 

Thank you  

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Optus Tv featuring Foxtel Channels

@dizz75, great question 🙂

At the beginning of the year we increased our channel offering from 35 - 45. I can't confirm any exact details however we're trying to align our current Telco product suite with our Entertainment offering and expand into more of a multimedia brand rather than your average everyday Telco. I'm sure we'll see more and more additions to the current line up within the coming year. We'll definitely keep you posted 🙂

At this time we're actually running an Ultimate pack trial. That gives you access to 45 Premium channel packages free of charge up until December 31st. You can find more info here → https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Blog/All-access-to-the-Fetch-Ultimate-Pack-this-December/ba-p/35034....,

If you have any other questions for us, let us know!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy