cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Optus: The worst customer service EVER

Terrible to see this is still on-going. I've sent you a PM with some more information into my follow up.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor HFC_cut
Occasional Contributor

Hi Toomey

The phone and chat custoner service is still very poor and almost unusable.

I did not receive any message and resolution response.

Contributor Ranger_13
Contributor

Joke...absolute joke....

CBA ringing so called customer support or getting on chat to explain it all again.....you have all my details - just sort it out

4BD95349-70EC-49BC-8F80-B52101189258.jpeg

0 Kudos
Contributor Ranger_13
Contributor

I must be mad......sort it out! 

18.75/month......unless this is for all the inconvenience?

Only took this contract out in September 

EA355415-1516-40EB-9CDF-2FA4B3FFE4EB.jpeg

Occasional Contributor Neil1001
Occasional Contributor

We all have problems with your customer service, worst i have ever had to deal with! Just a joke!

0 Kudos
New Contributor GaryZZG
New Contributor

Haha, I can PROMISE and Guaranty to you I had never had a good chat with these people. FIRST, i was tried to join the broadband family, it took me alomost 2 months to process and at the end they lost my order. 

SECOND, I treid to merge two account to one (my wife and mine number), I went to the shop, a guy help me call (I won't do again by myelf),  then I have wait 1 month.. just hopeless. 

I would say I might think to change the mobile company. Best wishes to you.

New Contributor Poppop
New Contributor

I also got the very terrible services from Optus. I paid my bills over the amount they required. So I have to ask them to help me with the refund. The customer servicer sorted everyhing out for me and they will send the cheque for me for refund, and they also said that the cheque will arrive within 15 days. However, it has been 3 months and it is not here yet. I tried to contact them again and no one seems to know what to do. I had to contact more 5 Optus people each time (day) with long hours waiting in the line to get the service but once I get to ask them for assistence...again no one does anything! And I am now still not getting my refund yet. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

By how much did you overpay your account@Poppop? 

Is it possible that the extra payment has now rolled over to the next billing period? If that's the case, you'd simply need to pay the difference between the credit and your regular monthly charge. 

If you'd like us to go in and take a look, we're happy to do that for you. Can you fill out the template below and send it through via private message?

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N

Your full name:
DOB:

Mobile or account number: 

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors