Searching...

Optus: The worst customer service EVER

[ Edited ]
Ranger_13

What the hell are you(post mod) playing at? Have any of you ever gone through the endless options in the phone system only to get told you can solve all your problems on the website and then get cut off.....if I could solve the problem myself I wouldn’t be ringing in the first place!

I have PREMIUM sports option on my package, yet I couldn’t watch the Premier League last night as it says I don’t have Premium subscription....is anyone available to help? No! But guess what if you want to buy a phone at 3am on a Saturday night, sales team is always open.

You’re USELESS.....utterly USELESS.....but your billing department works doesn’t it, I can’t see my bill online because the dashboard hasn't ever loaded since I took my contract out, and every time I call I just get told give it a few days and it will....well I’m 4weeks in now, still nothing...but you’ll still take my money off me without providing the service I’m paying for.

USELESS, whoever awarded you clowns the EPL over FOXTEL needs to be hung off the harbour bridge!

Re: Optus: The worst customer service EVER

Pete

Not what we like to hear Ranger_13 and I will be passing on your feedback. Could you confirm for me if you're existing Post Paid Mobile or Fixed Internet customer? You'll need to obtain one of those products so we can get your setup with EPL access. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Ranger_13

Seriously? I have one of those products.....I signed up for the offer of $18.75/month which included the sport package, so far  I have had to make probably 20+phone calls and repeat calls, as Optus staff like to put the phone down on you..... and numerous online chats in the last 4weeks since I made the mistake of signing up with Optus....can’t wait until you lose the rights to the EPL, plenty of firms tried to take it on in the UK and ended up going bust, and they offered a better service than you lot are doing. 

And dont chat nonsense that you'll pass it on...to who? No one at Optus cares, you have my money for the next 12months now, here’s a newsflash...NOBODY is buying a phone in the middle of the night, but your existing customers need support....move the sales people on to support and maybe people won’t be so pissed off with you!

Pete

We do care and it's not good that you've had this experience. I'm here if you need help, just need you to PM me through your full name, mobile number, d/o/b, email address and I'll see what's going on with your EPL subscription. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Tombar

I've had similar issues trying to get through on the phone, you spend ages trying to get through on the phone and then they finally tell you to go to the website that you just came from because it didn't solve your problem.

Live chat only loads sometimes, if won't seem to load on my tablet so I have to borrow the missus's laptop. And don't get me started on their Facebook page. 

I'm ready to break contract after a month and call the ombudsman. 

Highlighted

Tombar

Oh and when you can actually get someone in the phone you spend 45 minutes being handballed around and having to explain yourself to each new department.

I argued hard and was promised a credit which I never got. 

Ranger_13

After spending about 30 minutes in chat on Saturday, because you’d rather pay people to type for ages instead of deal with things quickly over the phone.....followed by 25minutes on hold on Sunday to some department or another, I lose track after pressing a thousand buttons to get to speak to someone on, my account was reset and looks to be working.....for now

still can’t get the dashboard to load and still can’t see my bills, but I suspect you’ll want paying at some stage?

Since getting this account with Optus I’ve probably spent 8-10 hours on the phone, probbaly 2 hours in chat and took a trip to the local store to fix these problems.....only had the account for a month.....not even one word of an offer of compensation for all this hassle.....yep defiantly the service from a company that cares about its customers. 🙄

Ranger_13

When does the caring start? 

Told you I can’t access my dashboard or see my bills.......Nothing

Mentioned compensation for all the time I’ve spent ringing Optus since I started my account about 4weeks ago.......Nothing

At least now everyone can see how badly you treat your customers.....said it before, you couldn’t care less...the sooner you lose the EPL the better.....tick tock! 

MouniraH

Hi Ranger_13

As @Pete mentioned in order for us to be able to resolve this issue for you, we require your co-operation. Please PM your details and Pete will be able to assist you further

Thanks

M

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution!

Ranger_13

Done......now we wait....although it’s Optus, so I’d you take out a contract with them you’d better get used to it!

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
76 Kudos
75 Kudos
28 Kudos
20 Kudos
17 Kudos