cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor BJS56
Occasional Contributor

Re: Optus TV featuring Foxtel

It seems like OPTUS is trying to get rid of Foxtel customers as although I still get the service and still get billed I can’t retrieve or see any bills and have recently stopped receiving bills by email.

the OPTUS website keeps sending me aroumd I’m circles to q&a pages. O think it’s yome to leave OPTUS. Their online systems are useless 

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @ BJS56 -  Apologies for the inconvenience caused.  To view or  update your online billing details please login to Members services and not My account. To login to members services please  Click here Please do let us know if this helps. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Been there done that. It just sends me around in circles via the how to pages 

0 Kudos
Moderator GuyCS

Thanks for letting us know, @BJS56

Can you please try accessing Member Services from a private or incognito browsing mode? Alternatively, you can try from a different web browser or after clearing your browser's cookies and cache. 

Give us a shout if you have any trouble. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

I’ve tried a private browsing session in IE and also incognito in Chrome. Neither works.

0 Kudos
chloesok
Blog Author

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that this is the case, @BJS56. Can you confirm with me that you're attempting to access this on a desktop computer or laptop and not an tablet or mobile phone? We do recommend the former for best results here. Additionally, did you try clearing our your cookies and cache as Guy suggested above?

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

I have tried this on desktop laptop iPad and iPhone using three different browsers , IE, Firefox and Chrome. Have cleared iut cookies and used private browsing. This is a very old account and I have been told before with OPTUS accounts that older ones are difficult to fond on the system

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

That could be potentially be the issue @BJS56

For some account that are services through our old legacy systems (Optus Cable & Optus TV featuring Foxtel) - you might not be able to update payment details online.

To change your payment arrangement, you'll need to speak with a team member on Live Chat or contact us over the phone → 133937

Alternatively, you can fill out a manual direct debit form and mail that across to us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

OK! Here’s the outcome from a VERY UNHAPPY customer!

It appears that I can’t get on online bill either by email or by looking at member services as Optus’ system doesn’t provide this service. 

SO I have to pay to get a bill ( OK it’s only $2.20) but why should I have to pay when you can’t provide the service any other way?

I will reconsider my options and as NBN is “coming soon” will probably change providers for all my services. I’m fed up with OPTUS second rate systems!!!!

0 Kudos