Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Dundalis
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus Sports concurrent streams on PC

Why can't I watch multiple live Premier League games on my internet browser on my PC. I keep getting error saying maximum number of concurrent streams exceeded. WHERE is the policy stating maximum number of streams? I can only find maximum 4 concurrent DEVICES. Im only using my PC which is one device.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Rob_YC

Re: Optus Sports concurrent streams on PC

Hey @Dundalis, thanks for getting in touch with us here. We are not able to offer concurrent streaming due to rights restrictions. Subscribers can stream Optus Sport content from one device at a time, however, Fetch TV is excluded. This means you are able stream on Fetch TV and one other device simultaneously.

You can register up to 4 devices on your Optus Sport account. You're capped at watching 1 stream per device at any one time, if there are multiple sessions, the first device will get booted after a few minutes of the 2nd device streaming.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos