Searching...

Optus Sport package

FIHO

I'm looking for a definitive answer to what I thought would be a fairly straightforward question: do you need to be a subscriber to an Optus service in order to sign up for Optus Sport? The Optus Sport website seems to make it clear that even non-Optus users can buy the Optus Sport package for $15 per month once they download the Optus Sport app. Yet two different Optus people have told me today (one via phone and the other via live chat) that I have to be an Optus user/subscriber in order to use the Optus Sport package, and that if i want it I'll have to continue with my existing Optus service. 

So can someone put me straight and tell me whether the website is wrong, or the two Optus people I heard this from today are wrong!

Thanks in advance

Re: Optus Sport package

Davelew

Hi

Anyone can subscribe to Optus sports. Just download the iOS or Android app and subscribe on the app..

Dave 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
58 Kudos
53 Kudos
21 Kudos
14 Kudos
13 Kudos