Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Marayong54
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus Sport on one phone and I want to change to another device

We only have one Optus Sport subscription and one fetch box.  We have one mobile phone set up to watch Optus Sport but I want to change this over to another device - he has now got a Samsung Tablet.  I have tried to get someone on the phone to ask the question but it tells me to go to the website.  

I got him the tablet with the optus offer that you wont use any data for entertainment packages with the deal.  Can't even check on that.  I've been told the download is free only on the one device it is attached to.  Now I want that on the tablet.

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Gen_R
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Optus Sport on one phone and I want to change to another device

Hi Marayong54 - if you're wanting to watch Optus Sport on a tablet, you just need to download the Optus App from the App store on the device. You can then use your existing Optus sport to log in. You can have up to 4 devices registered and can watch on Fetch and one other device at one time. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Marayong54
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks - I had downloaded Optus Sport but I wanted to get the free downloading option.  I was told this was only on the one device that you registered with Optus when you started the subcription.

I went into an Optus shop and they transferred the subcription over to the tablet - just like that - so easy.

Cant do that online unless you cancelled the first one.

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hey @Marayong54,

As Gen advised, you're actually able to register up to 4 devices for use with the Optus Sport application i.e. multiple mobile devices, tablets, Chrome cast, Apple TV's. It's also important to note that although you can register up to 4 devices per EPL login, you can only stream on one device at a time per login (not inclusive of Fetch TV).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors