Searching...
Highlighted

Optus Sport on VAST

Pavers66

Hi, I would like to view Optus Sport through my VAST satellite system when traveling in my caravan. I do not have a mobile or Internet plan, I just have Optus Sport.  Is this possible and if so how do I get it enabled?

Re: Optus Sport on VAST

Dan_C

Hmm, this isn't something that's come in the past @Pavers66

Do you currently have access to Optus Sport on your VAST satellite service? 

According to Optus Sport - Satellite FAQ's, there's a few things you'll need to get going.

1. An Optus Sport-eligible Optus home broadband or mobile service.
  2. Access to your own roof.
  3. You must be within the satellite service area.

It doesn't look like you'll be able to use this service on the move, but our team would be able to confirm this for you. 

For more info, you can phone the team on → 1800 230 158. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Pavers66

Hi Dan, thank you for your response but you should really do your homework first. This issue has come up before but no clear guidance has been provided. You should also find out exactly what VAST is and how it is used by travellers.

Sputnik

YES!!!! Dan C,

Please take note that this is a subject that has been raised in the past, and I was not the first person to broach this subject either. Just ask your fellow moderators Brock_E and GuyCS,

This is a good indication that the system is indeed broken and that there is room for improvement. Customers aren't fools and soon learn when someone is only paying lip service to their concerns.

Kudos to Pavers66 for bringing this to light.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
69 Kudos
63 Kudos
22 Kudos
18 Kudos
15 Kudos