Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Clarkie
Contributor
Contributor

Optus Sport on Demand Freezing

Optus on demand football games continually freeze / stutter and are basically not up to TV / Foxtel / Netflex quality.   Its pretty poor and sad for Optus that they can't provide a quality service given how much they paid for the rights.  As it is, they are better versions of the games / highlights available for free from football streaming sites, so not sure why anyone would pay for this.

Is anyone else having the same problem and/or have a way to fix this?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Kartika

Re: Optus Sport on Demand Freezing

Hey @Clarkie, thanks for reaching out to us as we can understand your concern with this. Is this on your Yes TV by Fetch box? Have you checked and done the firmware upgrade on the box? If there is no upgrade available yet then wait for one to be released by the end of the month and this should fix the issue.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Morri83
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have the same issue. Can you make the new software available for download?

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

@Morri83,

We've replied back to your comment on thread → https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment/EPL-On-Demand-Freezing-every-6-seconds/m-p/335177#.... Feel free to continue chatting with us there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors