cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Rangers1873
New Contributor

Optus Sport not working on Apple TV

Subscribed to Optus Sport to watch EPL. Working on my iPad but not on Apple TV. 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Optus Sport not working on Apple TV

What generation is it?

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
New Contributor Strangelove
New Contributor

I’m also having this same problem on the 4k model. I still have no idea how to get it working, all I get is an infinite loading circle.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Andrei84
Occasional Contributor

Also me. Apple TV 3 Optus sports app is hanging.

now it has locked me out from watching sport on my tv until I update.

cmon Optus!

0 Kudos
New Contributor Strangelove
New Contributor

Optus team, this issue still has not been resolved. Tech support have not gotten back to me either.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Gtas
New Contributor

Apple TV 4K

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi all,

I've spoken to our TV & Content team as this issue has been posted a few times recently such as here and here.

They advised this hasn't been raised with them and to please log a support case with the Optus Sport team via the website.

1. Make sure you are logged in with your registered Optus Sport username and password
  2. Visit the Help and Support section via the in-app menu
  3. Click Log a case
  4. Enter a title for your issue
  5. Select a relevant category for you issue from the drop down list
  6. Briefly describe the issue you are having. Any detail you provide here will help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible
  7. You can upload an image or screenshot if it’s relevant to the issue and will help identify the problem
  8. Press Submit
  9. We will send you an email with your reference number
  10. An agent will review your issue and come back with a resolution or contact you via an in-app notification for more information

*I would also suggest including the link to this thread so that it is clear it is not an isolated issue.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors