cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor PooneyL4
New Contributor

Optus Sport no registered devices found

I am try to remove devices from my Optus Sport account, however, whenever I try to remove a device it say there are no devices registered even when I have the Optus Sport app open on my phone and watching a match.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Moderator Aman_B

Re: Optus Sport no registered devices found

Hi @  PooneyL4 - Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Just to confirm you are trying to remove your only registered device and you are doing this on a PC? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor PooneyL4
New Contributor

Yes I am doing it on a PC. I know there is no way to see devices on the app.

0 Kudos
New Contributor PooneyL4
New Contributor

There is more than 1 device that has been logged in so I am trying to remove those

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

No worries. Could you please confirm  in a PM your full name, Optus number, date of birth and Optus  sport login email so that we can check the devices registered. Please PM us the details Here.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor PooneyL4
New Contributor

PM sent

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Thanks @ PooneyL4. Will reply  there. 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor KDB17
Occasional Contributor

I am currently experiencing this same issue. Is there a way for this to be ressolved?

0 Kudos