Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Optus Sport no login

mitch0

Optus Sport does not recognise my user name/password. Subscription has taken from my account.

I do not use f/book or twitter, how can I get an answer to this problem.

Re: Optus Sport no login

Ray_YC

Hey mitch0,

Please Chat with us to get this issue looked into. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

mitch0

Hi,

thanks for the reply.

However, I cannot get the "chat with us" page to respond to any of the sub headings.

I have tried Chrome & microsoft Edge.

Do you have any other suggestions.

Mitch0

Ray_YC

This does happen occasionally for some customers depending on what software they have, pop up blockers, etc. I've tested on Chrome and connected to a Chat agent.

Others have reported success using Incognito mode. You can also send a Message via the Help option using the My Optus App.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Solution

mitch0

I succeeded with android tablet

Thank you.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
51 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
12 Kudos