Searching...
Highlighted

Optus Sport app crashes when trying to watch any video in full screen

Paulfe

Admittedly I'm using a tablet with Android 4.4 but the Optus Sport app crashes when trying to watch any video in full screen. Last season it worked perfectly on my tablet and now it doesn't. Video works fine when  I use the app but as soon as  I trying to watch any video in full screen mode the app crashes. 

Re: Optus Sport app crashes when trying to watch any video in full screen

[ Edited ]
Davelew

Paulfe

thanks Dave I saw that post but it's not a solution for me unfortunately. it's not possible to update my tablet to android7 because it's a couple of years old and there are no uodates available for it. the optus Sport app worked fine on my tablet using adroid 4.4 last season so  I am not sure why it's not now. any other ideas?

Davelew

Hi

I would think the update to the app since last season have caused your problems. Could look at uninstalling the app and finding an APK file for last year's version and side loading onto your device start with the site APK mirror.

Dave

Paulfe

ok  I did all that but unfortunately when  I try to run the app it forces me to do an upgrade to 1.63. there is no way  I can see to run the app using an earlier version.

Davelew

Looks like a nice be tablet I'm afraid.

Paulfe

sorry  I don't understand that last message. optus states they support android 4.4. it worked perfect on the older version of the app. considering this is a paid service it should work as expected otherwise i shouldn't be paying. how do i get this resolved? i have at least all the minimum specs required.

Toomey

I've seen another post with the same issue, unfortunately I don't think it can be fixed with troubleshooting. The best thing to do is send through your information to the TV & Content team so they can follow up → Report a problem with TV or Content

Post a Reply
Introducing the Optus Business Care hub

Here you’ll find a complete suite of help and support exclusively for our small and medium business customers. Read More

Top Contributors
27 Kudos
10 Kudos
7 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos