Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus Sport account

Is there any plan to allow non-Optus customers to use the Optus Sport portal (I'm currently enjoying the free trial) after August 31? I follow the Premier League but am not an Optus member but would still like to use the service.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Optus Sport account

Hiya, this season we're offering non Optus customers access to our Basic subscription which has limited access to content. To subscribe to Optus Sport Premium, you would need to have an eligible post paid service. You can read about the subscriptions here. Hope this helps 🙂

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for the info. The link that you included took me to a page that detailed the Basic and Premium packages but the link on that page only took me to the home page for the Premier League and didn't contain any information on how to subscribe to the Basic package or what is included.

Are you able to send through this information?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

If you click on sign up in the top right of that page, you'll see what's included in both. Here's a screen shot

Capture.JPG

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

@solo0017, all we require to successfully sign up for the basic subscription is your name and mobile number. You'd then be prompted to set up your log-in using your primary contact email address and a password of your choosing. If you run into any difficulty with the setup, please let us know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks, Dan

Is there a reason that Optus doesn't allow non-customers to pay the $15/month to access the full Premier League content via the Optus Sport website? I'm sure they'd have people queueing up to do so.

Mark.

0 Kudos
Blog Author

I do understand that there's a demand for such a service however the business has made a decision to make the Optus Sport premium subscription available to contracted Optus customers only. There’s always a possibly that things may change in the future but at this time there are no plans for a stand alone subscription. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos