Searching...
Accepted Solution

Optus Sport World Cup Recording

TimMcDonald

Hi everyone, 

I am a non-Optus broadband or mobile customer, but I have purchased a monthly susbcription for Optus Sport for the World Cup. 

Is there any way I can record matches for later viewing, say using Fetch TV Mighty, wihout having an Optus broadband or mobile plan?

Thanks, 

Re: Optus Sport World Cup Recording

Dan_C

Hey @TimMcDonald, awsome to hear that you're getting amongst the world cup action.

Now, you can record Live matches on our Fetch Mighty set top box. The Fetch set top box would need to be purchased through Optus. At this stage, we're not offering stand alone Fetch services. If you purchase a set top box from another retailer, it won't have Optus firmware installed

You'll need to have an existing Optus Postpaid or fixed broadband service to gain eligibility for Yes Tv by Fetch. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Solution

Toomey

Hey Tim, I just wanted to mention that all World Cup games will be available on-demand until the end of July via our apps or website, so you can watch them whenever you like this way Smiley Happy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

TimMcDonald

Thanks Toomey, that's great to hear! Cheers

Highlighted

Dan_C

No problemo Smiley Happy

If you have any other questions, you're always welcome to reach out to us here. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
53 Kudos
49 Kudos
21 Kudos
14 Kudos
11 Kudos