Searching...

Optus Sport Subscription

Jayzou88

Hi All,

Just ordered a fetch tv mini for the World Cup. However when I tried to turn on Optus sport it keeps asking me to subscribe for $15. I am sure that my number already has an active Optus sport subscription. Go through live chat, the live chat guy advised that I need to pay for a 2nd subscription for the fetch tv mini. Is that right?

Re: Optus Sport Subscription

Dan_C

@Jayzou88, what sort of service is the Fetch Mini attached to?

Is it attached to your mobile or broadband service? We might need to configure the subscription for use on Fetch from our end.

As long as the discount has been applied to your account, you can go ahead and subscribe to Optus Sport via Fetch.

You can ignore the charge prompt, this will be offset by the plan discount. There'll always be a charge for Optus Sport as well as corresponding $15.00 discount on your bill.

If you'd like us to take a look, we can definitely do that.

Send us a PM with your account details. I need your full name, DOB and service number.

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Jayzou88

Hi Dan,

I just pm you all the details.

Dan_C

I've just replied back @Jayzou88, I'll chat with you there. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

rajeshlal

Hi Dan , just wondering why Optus wouldn’t provide simple instructions on Activating the Optus Sports subscription on the Fetch device - there is no harm in doing this rather than letting customers wonder how do this. I have tried to chat with Support, been on a call for 40mins + and no one at Optus so far seems to know how to fix this! It will be a disaster trying to get a double charge on the account reversed with Optus.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
17 Kudos
16 Kudos
11 Kudos
11 Kudos